world

world

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Cortland Christian School

Cortland Christian School On April 17th, Light of the World Trainees and Company performed Ana’s Battle at Cortland Christian School. The school was very welcoming, and the students were very appreciative. We had some challenges with the space; we used both the floor and the stage to dance on, but shortly into the ballet, our marley floor start to slide and bunch up! Sometimes the tape holding the marley down doesn’t stick well to all surfaces, and this was one of those occasions. At one point in the ballet, Breanne, Miss Ashley and I are interacting on the side, and I hear Miss Ashley whisper, “I am going to try to fix the floor”. Sure enough, I shortly feel tugging at my feet, and try to step carefully as the floor is straightened out beneath me. Just a snapshot into all that happens on stage at times :) We are looking forward to future opportunities with Cortland Christian School and other Christian school that are working so hard to raise the next generation to know God.

No comments:

Post a Comment