world

world

Monday, September 3, 2012

United Church of Fayetteville

On Sunday we had the opportunity to perform again at the United Church of Fayetteville. It has become a tradition for the Company to perform at this church every summer, and I enjoy the challenge of putting on the best quality performance possible in the very small space! We performed "By Our Love" for the second time, and I think it went well even through the changes and adjustments that we made for the space. I always so enjoy the people at UCF! They are so thankful and appreciative of dance being used for worship. I pray that they were encouraged through the dances and that they experienced the presence of God in a new way! I am so thankful that our God is a personal, intimate God who so desires to draw near and lavish His presence on each of us! Blessings! ~Breanne

No comments:

Post a Comment