world

world

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bowling Green Christian Academy

Our performance at Bowling Green Christian Academy was the first of our OH/PA tour. We spent the morning relaxing at our host home, finding Waldo (please notify me if anyone knows where the barefoot waldo is on the last page :-), and playing Apples to Apples (I won...just thought I'd mention that).
We arrived at the school at 3pm and began setting up the stage. This took a while since the stage was a very unique shape and contained a nice carpet that seemed to repel duct tape. After set up, we had devotions and spent some time praying and worshiping through the auditorium/sanctuary. We were all so excited since we knew that there would be many people there who didn't know Christ. Alyssa and I were also excited because her sister and brother-in-law would be there as well as my parents and sister!
The performance went well. We performed Alive, Mother India, Lifesongs, and led the audience in hand motions to "Healing Hands". Ashley shared the salvation message and did a very good job of presenting it clearly and powerfully. We learned afterward that there were several people who committed their lives to the Lord that night!! How exciting!!! At the very end, we invited the children up to try some dance moves. I'm not sure if I've ever seen so many kids come forward!! They were a very fun, eager group. I think we all had a great time talking to the kids. Many of them wanted our "autographs" :-) I have decided that I should bring along a piece of paper to get autographs from those attending the performance. I know that God's plans for their lives are equally as exciting as His plans for mine!
I am so thankful that God opened up this awesome opportunity for us to perform in BG! I know that many were touched by God, and it is both humbling and exciting to be used by God to draw others to His kingdom! To Him be ALL the glory!!!

~Breanne

No comments:

Post a Comment