world

world

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Oneida Baptist Institute

Hello!
We have returned from our Kentucky/Tennessee tour! It was such a great trip! I'm going to share with you about our first performance at Oneida Baptist Institute. On Monday morning, we performed 3 dances sort of as an advertisement for the full program we were planning that evening. Probably the most entertaining part of this day was the large chunk that we spent trying to figure out how to lay our floor.
The stage at OBI is great! It's quite large, though a bit oddly shaped. I don't know how much time we spent analyzing the stage and dragging those big 25 foot panels of marley around in every direction possible, but we did eventually figure a good way to lay out the panels :-)
Even though we only performed 3 dances, it was a pretty exhausting performance. We went from one cardio dance to the next haha!
What an awesome privilege and blessing it was to be able to perform and minister at the school that I used to work for! It felt so strange to stand on the stage with Light of the World Ballet, but as I look back at my time in Oneida, KY, I fall more in love with God. I see God's infinite wisdom as He orchestrates the events in my life. We serve a powerful, loving, praiseworthy God! The more I know Him the more I realize that all things really do work together for good to those who love God and are called according to His purpose!

~Breanne

No comments:

Post a Comment