world

world

Monday, February 18, 2013

Word of Life Kingdom Kids

Light of the World Ballet recently performed Ana’s Battle for the children of Word of Life Assembly of God in Baldwinsville, NY. It is always such a blessing to share with children in honoring our Father. This was the first time I had publicly shared my testimony, and before I finished, I realized I was actually enjoying talking to both the children and the workers. I may never know if any seeds were planted, but I pray that God will use my words to proclaim glory to Himself. As we prayed with the children afterwards, Karissa and I were delighted to discover one little boy come up requesting that he could pray for us! The joy of the Lord was evident in His Spirit as He asked us to pray that our ministry would spread, and that we would be able to take the message of Christ to children around the world. This boy is obviously a young warrior for the Lord, and what a blessing to know that we could perform something that spoke into His life. ~~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment