world

world

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Coshocton Church of the Nazarene

On December 13th we performed Living Hope and our Christmas Celebration at Coshocton Church of the Nazarene. One aspect of this performance that I found rather fun is the crossover we had backstage. Church of the Nazarene does several dramatic presentations throughout the year. Their crossover is much like a tunnel. It was a feature I found to be quite unique in the facility. During the performance, Ashley gave her testimony. After the performance, Ashley spoke to a young lady who was touched by her testimony and could relate. They talked for a while and prayed together. The Lord was definitely touching the hearts of the people. This performance was special to me because my best friend and some of her family were able come! It was so good to see her and her five-week-old baby boy!  It is such a blessing to be a part of Light of the World and be able to come and minister to people who are very dear to me so close to my hometown! I pray we will be able to come to Ohio again soon! Warmly, Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment